Re: DML Digest V4 #2943

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 20:10:26 EST

<<<Anybody have any suggestions on how to get thru to him,or should i just
ignore his comments?

I take pride in owning my Dodge Dakota Quad Cab,but when someone rags on
me,i dont like that!!

HELP!

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30>>>

I know how you feel. My Dad is the same way. You should here what he has to
say about the blown 408 I swaped in!!! He hit the roof! He said, "Why in
the HELL do you want to mess up a perfectly good truck! You are gonna get
the *hittest gas mileage in the world!" To which I say, "Maybe so, but it
will out run your FERD!" to which he says, "Maybe so, but at least I won't
be pulling my motor in 60,000 miles." Just ignore what he says, and if you
can get proof of better mileage, show him. My Dad has the attitude of "If it
makes more hp, it wears out faster." To which I counter with, "Then how come
Toyota makes a 4 banger that makes as much hp as some of the older (40's) v-8
and they last to 200,000 pretty regular?" And he says, "They have better
metal now." To which I reply, "My point exactly." And he just mumbles about
it is your money, if you want to waste it go ahead. Just don't kill yourself
doing it. All this coming from a man who had a 55 chevy p/u that shifted
into 3rd gear on a TH 350 trans @~105mph. hmmmmm..... go figure

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota
Look out Lightnings! Here comes a MOPAR!!!