Re: Overhead Console mpg Adjusting

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 00:15:56 EST

Well, over the last 2,000 or so miles, my trip computer has been off. I'm
sure it always has been, but I've only been critical of it these last 2,000
miles. Anyway, my real fuel economy is between 80% and 85% of what's
indicated. If I can manipulate the signal off the flowmeter, maybe I can
adjust it so that they agree. Does anyone know if these can be adjusted by
the dealer? I didn't realize that anyone had one that was calibrated
correctly.

Crit