Re: Re: RE: Re: Observations on spark plugs for the 4.7

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 20:28:57 EST

Tis what I am running currently, put them in this weekend, fuel milage
picked up slightly, and I'm running them even tho everyone sais not to on an
MSD ignition, and blower, but its running like a champ... I just put a 180
T-Stat in from RobertShaw and still dont have any pinging, FWIW, I got plugs
that were recomended for a 92ish Dodge Stealth Turbo (autolite 3923 is what
they use, so these are just the bosch platnums of them)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91