Re: RE: 3923 & 3924 - differences?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 21:11:20 EST

The previous plugs were Champion (reg. copper plug) they had been in the
truck less than 24 hours.
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Aaron,
I just switched from the Truck Plugs to the 3923's. I can't say they run
any better or worse. I've also ran the 5224's. They run about the same as
well, but has about a 1/8" longer tip. I've not seen any dyno results
between plug changes, but Jon Smith reported around a 5hp (dyno'ed) gain
with the 3923's over what he was previously using. (I don't recall his
previous plug.) Good-luck!
Rich - Ashburn, VA