Re: Observations Bosch platinums

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:05:10 EST

Sounds like what I'm running, they have given me the good results.
Much smoother off idle. I think they were FR8DPX, (you could go
one step colder with a FR7DPX).
BTW I have a stock ignition on my 99 5.2, and I'm running .045 gap.
All of the stockers were between .045 - .052 at only 25k miles!

<< Tis what I am running currently, put them in this weekend, fuel milage
 picked up slightly, and I'm running them even tho everyone sais not to on an
 MSD ignition, and blower, but its running like a champ... I just put a 180
 T-Stat in from RobertShaw and still dont have any pinging, FWIW, I got plugs
 that were recomended for a 92ish Dodge Stealth Turbo (autolite 3923 is what
 they use, so these are just the bosch platnums of them)
 Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
 Chesapeake, VA
 Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91