Re: myabe scrempp will get his day

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 23:25:52 EST

Hell yeah Miggity! I propose a special pre-mag educuation booth - "How To Tell
The Difference Between Generations" and a "premag appreciation speech"

Then we throw rotten tomatoes at a Chevy Suck-10 Xtreme -
muhahahahahahahah!....

For the "lifted, swamper tire wearing group" - a special "how to park your Dak
ontop of a Geo Metro" training demonstration

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine