Need 4x4 Help!!!!!

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 23:36:13 EST

1992 Auto 4x4 LB, RC, 92000mi

Whenever I make a left hand turn and give the truck just a little gas, like
Im loading the right hand side suspension, I get what sort of sounds like a
groaning noise from the front right tire or from front right half of the
truck... the CV boot was torn so I replaced the CV axle and it did not fix
the noise.....
    Now, when I was doing 70, and made a slight left turn, it did the same
thing, only the groaning was a lot faster paced... kinda sounds like muffled
rumble strips that they have b4 you get to a stop sign or hard turn... but
only from that front right side when Im making a left turn only!!!!
    So what do you guys think? Could it be the bearings in the hub? They
didnt seem loose when I did the CV axle, but I guese that they could still be
going bad.. what do you think?????

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!
TJ