carfax VIN lookup

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 08:21:11 EST

What is up guys !!!

I keep reading about someone having a problem with running the truck rich
and somebody failed emissions.

Well a friend of mine suggested to use this cleaner especially made to clean
the cat and oxygen sensors run it on from a full tank of gas and it works.

Helped me pass my 1985 Honda Accord I dumped some into the dak and boy made
a hell of a difference on the running rich problem truck better pickup must
of cleaned the sensors

1996 Dakota 3.9 liter

Back to the original favor I know someone has a car fax account my dad wants
to buy Ford explorer he likes at a good price.

I told to wait and first let me see if someone on the DML can look up the
vin # price to good to be true could be wreck redone or something.

Here the info:

VIN # IEMZU34XXXZB98897
99 Ford

Thanks,