Re: Quad Cab Questions, 5 speed tranny fluid?

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 12:23:18 EST

>Why in the world,would anyone want a 5-spd,much less a manual tranny?
>I dont even know how to drive one (Thank God)

David-
You'd just have to experience it to know what you're missing, I've got an
auto in my dak, and I kick myself every now and then for not ordering the
stick truck that I wanted. And, not to start a war, but I think that stick
is faster in the 1/4 mile, and it's just all around more fun to drive. But
that's just my opinion, and I just know everyone else has their own, and I
don't wanna start the "stick v. auto" war again!
~Josh
00 CC V6