Re: RE: recall on all 2k automatic 4.7 trannys

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 15:32:53 EST

In a message dated 11/29/2000 9:17:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mikesdakota@home.com writes:

<< I think that is a Chrysler trademark. My ex wife's Breeze has a ratchet
 noise when it is put into drive from park. The same noise is present in the
 Caravan, Sebring, and a few other DC products. It is said to be normal.
 Kind of like the ass-slap you get when you put a Dodge truck into reverse. >>

    Gee a recall...no don't tell me....My friends laugh'ed when I put my dak
into R..what a joke,,so much slack in the drive train ( superior
machining)..They said it would make it around the block..Most of the times it
did'nt....

            Ted O,, Black 00 "L"