RE: Weird Problem

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 19:13:16 EST

Have you heard of "Exorcist"?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Plow [mailto:adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 2:53 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Weird Problem

Ok, i'm running around town today and one time i notice that my fan is still
running after the engine has been turned off. I notice it the next couple
times i hop outta the truck.
Figure, maybe it's just hot or whatever.
So i had left it for almost an hour, fan still running when i came out.
So i pop the hood and it's the electric fan, not the crank fan, i believe
it's responsible for the transmission cooler.
And all day i was checking the gauges and nothing seemed out of the
ordinary, they read exactly the same as always.
Is there a fuse that i can pull that will shut down the fan?
I guesss i can pull the lead off of the battery, i just need to keep my
battery alive until tomorrow morning when i bring it in to the dealership.
I'd prefer to pull a fuse though since that way i won't lose all my
programmed radio stations. :)

TIA,

The Adam Blaster
2000 auto, CC, 4x4, any other details matter?
_________