Re: RE: OT Filter question

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 20:50:40 EST

DOH! I didnt know you needed something that small.

 Sounds like a cool project! I would try your local hardware store, small
engine repair shop or maybe even Sears. Many lawnmowers including the
riding type have air filters that may suit your needs. Good luck with the
"CyberMod"!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html