Re: As Bernd says... Have you driven a recall lately?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 20:53:16 EST

wouldn't surprise me but I think the steering wheels goes with the lug nut
problem they had with the F150's and expeditions. It's one thing to have
recalls ,hey dodge isn't perfect either, but to have had several in the past
few years that relate to serious safety problems is another thing. I think
that ford needs to start spending alot more time engineering what they build
and quit rushing so quick to market.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+