Dakota....Econotruck? Read and reply to Rob

From: Gene Rivers (rt007@dakotart.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 23:37:40 EST

I recieved the message below from some dude wearing his wife's panties. He
is refering to the statement on my website :

 http://www.mopars.net

I have had a better time with this little Dakota than any previous muscle
car I have owned. Its just plain fast and consistent. Unless you have some
substantial experience, you don't have a chance. Its a killer bracket racer.
Any doubts, just meet me on Wednesday night at HRP for some lessons in
MoPar, 5.2.

He seems to think of the Dodge Dakota as a "econotruck".

Do you?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can see Murph and some of the other more vocal Dakota owners really
flaming his a$$...........his wife's (or mothers) email address at
that......obviously new to cyberspace!

Gene