Re: DAK hurt AGAIN!

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 01:02:47 EST

Welcome to this life, I worked 2 jobs, saved my money and bought a 97'. I
drove into the school and i had the most expensive car. I came out after
school one day to find a CK (school name) trash can from the lot in the back
of my truck. I looked around and was like WTF, i look off to the far corner
and thiers ricers in there lowered black toyota truck laughing. They pulled
out onto the street and started driving by. Thier was a rock cliff that was
about 10ft high above the road where our lot sat, i picked the can up and
threw it into there bed as they drove by. Of course i hauled ass after that
and for the next couple of months i drove the maverick... In college now, i
find people have a respect for eachothers stuff. I havent gotten a new dent
yet, in highschool i came across a new one every 2 DAYS!