RE: ATI Procharger for 4.7 135-140 RWHP gains

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 08:16:18 EST

I spoke with my neighbor down the road about hid buddy who has an ATI on his
vehicle...and he stated: "The performance sucks from this thing. It was a
big disappointment after we finally got it dialed in." I also spoke with
one of me GM buddies who's also installed and ATI and he's not happy with it
either. I'd be very careful with this thing....

Jimmy is right in the fact that a 13.81 from an Intercooled 8# Blower isn't
something to write home about.

$0.02

- Bernd