Tweeter, sound sys.

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 12:22:44 EST

I ordered my truck with the intention of having the Infinity cd/cass.
indash system. What I orderd and got are two different things. What is
the difference for '99 with the speakers and such with the reg. and the
upgrade Infinity? The dealer put the cd/cass. indash recv. in for free,
but I still dont have the tweeters, I feel like I'm missing out on some
great sound. Also, what will fit, and what is recommended for a budget
system upgrade. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Alex