Re: Re: Airbags and Mounts (suspension) for a 1993 2wd Dakota

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 20:30:58 EST

Really I have been told that if I want to lay my front Xmember on the ground
I'd need lwoering spindles, but I could get about 6" outa front bags alone.
In the rear I want a full ladder bar or 4 link setup, I am not sure which.
Hell I might even go witha 3/5" drop more. I rode in a fully bagged
silverado yesterday, and while it was smooooooth the handling was less than
desirable, My truck doesn't handle well by any means, but Cheezits! This
thing rolled like HELL! So I think I might just end up witha 3" (2"
spindles 1" coils) and 4" leafs 1" blocks I think that'd be the deal.
Lowered leafs ride freaking AWESOME! (even though I loose the "truck" bit of
my truck, but I can bolt on those bolt on bags later if I need that!)

Greg