The co-pilot didn`t work.......At all!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 21:47:08 EST

I already posted this once on my computer with free internet
capability.I now feel that perhaps the quality of free internet service
rather sucks! Or,it`s entirely possible that my computer sucks!
But they`re tellin` me that the co-pilot did not record anything at all.
They suggested that maybe they need to have it fixed. I, on the other
hand,suggested that MY TRUCK needs to be fixed.So they are going to try
new plug wires on Tuesday,per my suggestion.Hey,it`s a shot in the
dark,but at least something is being done,I guess.Besides,it helps me to
know that even if that doesn`t fix it,then one more possibility has been
ruled out.As long as they are willing to be helpful,I`m willing to be
patient.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance