RE: stereoland.net

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 04:18:47 EST

Correction, that used to be my site. I no longer am a part of that shop and
suggest you stay away from it. The website is down because I took it down.
It sucks to waste 3 months of your time and invest a lot of money in a
company and not get a dime for your effort and work. I am planning on
opening up a shop in Camarillo CA early next year if I can get my money back
from Stereoland. Keep an eye out on www.soundofprestige.com. Just purchased
this website and it has Miva merchant and will have tons of products, audio
and performance. I can still get audio and performance parts right now, just
email me privately.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net