10 disc cd changer

From: Aurelio Lopez (alopez7458@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 14:53:08 EST

Hi DML, I have an Audiovox 10 Disc CD Changer for sale ($140+
shipping) or swap for a small profile 6 disc cd changer that'll
mount under passenger side seat of '00 QC. The 10 disc changer is
to tall to mount anywhere in the QC cab. It's in perfect working
order, just took it out of my car before I sold it. Email off list
to alopez7458@netzero.net if you're interested. Would consider
swapping for stock dodge am/fm/cassette/cd radio in good working
order for those of you who have one laying around your garage.

Aurelio

--
DML profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/UwHhKURBBnMA6