Re: First post

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 19:59:20 EST

Welcome to the list Vic, lots of good info here. You said you upgraded the
audio in you 01. I would like to put a CD player in my 01 but I don't know
if the mounting is the same as the previous years. I called crutchfield and
asked but they couldnt tell me. If you replaced the headunit, were you able
to use a 00 mounting kit for in your truck?

thanks,

Chris
01 RC V8 4x4 5 speed