RE: Fw: Gene River's stupidity

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 01:15:22 EST

Jeeez Gene, did you tick her off or what? I guess the question isn't
whether she went to high school. Did she graduate? Obviously not...don't
you have to be able to spell to graduate? Who is this girl? Where is she?
I want to know so I can stay away. It sounds like she hates you more than
she hates your Dak. What ride does she have?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile