Re: magnum heads all crack?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 01:38:27 EST

>>> Yep, it's a chronic problem with the magnum heads. Mine are cracked,my
> buddies are cracked. My set off of a 97 have one crack that's now fixed. I
> got this info from a mopar distributor: apparently there was a huge run of
> heads that got over cooked at the factory. These were heads in the 92-94
year range<<

My heads were all 95 heads. When it comes time to upgrade for me, I'm gonna'
inspect every single one. =)
Maybe Aluminum is the key =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"