RE: TB cleaning - Attn: Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 21:53:34 EST

Uhhhh....Frank...

Huh? What holes in the butterflies on a 4BBL carb? I've got my old Holley
3310 still sitting in the garage (memories mainly) and there's no holes in
the butterflies. They used idle adjustment screws to crack the blades open
for idle speed adjustment. (Not to forget the 4-corner idle circuits on the
other more elaborate models) Even my old ProJection System didn't have hole
in the butterflies.

- Bernd