Re: Re: RE: 9.25 rear assembly ordered from Mopar..

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:51:29 EST

Hop, Yes, these rears are set up at the factory (not by the dealer). Really the only failure in my rear was the spider gears, the rest of the damage was cause by shrapnel from the spider gears floating around and getting caught between moving parts. Had it not cut up one of my main caps, I could have rebuilt the rear end with aftermarket parts. Yep, the new one is warrantied, however, they would'nt warranty it this time, I'm not sure why'd they warranty in the future??

Matt Y2K-HEMI