Re: Dak

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 18:49:53 EST

Hi Daniel,
    Welcome to the list! Im not sure what could be causing your bad gas
mileage but I am sure one of the other list members will be able to give you
suggestions.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> I just joined the list and want to say hi to everyone. I have a few
question
> though. First of all i have a 95 Dak, X-Cab, V6, Auto, Sport. I get 11-12
> mpg. the mods include K&N FIPK, V8 Throttle Body, 2 Chamber Flowmaster,
Soft

_________
http://explorer.msn.com