Re: Ford tec-Dodge owner

From: Jim Yeagley (jyeag@core.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 08:43:54 EST

> need any help with there Ford I will be Glad to help..TSB's SSM's ect. =
> Who knows maby I might need some help with my dodges someday.To each is =
> own...DAN

Hey, since you mentioned it Dan.....

I've got a friend at work with a '92 4.0l Ranger, his idle hangs at 2000
after he's driven for a while. Any clues?

BTW, to the list, I'm new here, heard some good things about this list from
a couple guys so I thought I'd peek in. I've got a '96 Indy Ram here
collecting snow right now. Just got 4.10's and suregrip installed, so it's
not exactly winter-driver friendly! I also manage the website for Indys,
www.indyram.org

Jim Yeagley