Re: nerf bars

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:55:16 EST

As others have said the Westins appear to be very nice and install easily having
done them on several trucks. However, I opted for Back Country brand which were
available in STAINLESS for "only" $310.00 for my '99 CC. Installation was just
as simple also... Although, time will tell if the "extra" flat support bar
provided on the Westins over and above the cab bolt mounting is really needed.
The Back Countrys do not use these, just the cab bolts.

Good luck!

Rick