: RE: Ford tec-Dodge owner

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 13:16:37 EST

<AP> Dec. 10, 2000
Scientist have identified the object that streaked from an
area in the midsouth yesterday after tracking the smoking
contrail to the moon. The hubble telescope found the object
impacted an area near the first Apollo landing site. Scientists
are confused at what appears to be an embedded truckbed
protruding from the lunar surface. "The tailgate has Texas
plates", one scientist said. ;)

What can I say its Christmas! AND SNOWING here.

GS -

>>"Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net wrote:
Can you get me the air volume vs. voltage charts for the 91-93 MAF Meters?
(Serious about this one) I've got another brain storm working and i've
found an easy way to "linearize" the non-linear curves from the MAF using
simple programmable logic circuits (I love the guys at my work!). All I
need is some stock charts for the stock MAF meters. (I've already got some
from the Pro-M meters...but that's a bit expensive for what I want to play
around with.)

Thanks,

- - Bernd<<