Re: Grille-ing out!!!--other generation gap closers

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 15:33:20 EST

Auctually no, the clubcab was introduced in the 1990 model year - a Gen I...
as for a long bed and a club cab - thats never been done on any Dakota. It
would require stretching the frame. Thing is - the truck would be out of
proprtion in a way - too much length - not enough width... well at least
thats what I would think.

(sorry for the duplicat post - dumbell cat walked across the keyboard and
send the first one)

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine