RE: Re: 9.25 rear assembly ordered from Mopar..

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 19:05:16 EST

Matt,

Were you running a driveshaft loop due to the slicks? From what i have
gotten from my dealer a driveshaft loop more or less voids the warranty
right there. It does say that racing of any type voids the warranty. that
is why, even in my quest for the 14's, i am staying away from both
driveshaft loops and slicks...

Chris

>Steven, thats a 26" tire, on 3000 lbs car, with that much HP, and that
>kinda clutch dump, you'd be generating alot of tire spin on a BFG radial,
>or any steet tire for that matter. Put a set of these Hoosier slicks on
>there, then re-apply the 5 grand clutch dump, hee heee, WAMMMOOOOOOO,
>something will give, hopefully the clutch will slip, if it holds it, and
>given 130 launches I have done at the strip , more than likely you'll
>break-it ;)
>
>I've argued with these guys, they ain't listening. I'm gonna file a
>complaint at the corporate level, but I don't excpect to get anywhere with
>these folks.
>
>Matt Y2K-HEMI

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm