RE: injector probs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 19:56:05 EST

We ran a simulation in the lab with three power supplies (varying voltages
from 4.6V to 1.5V) and the box is working just as it was designed to. One
suggestion was to put in a separate logic circuit to watch the MAP under
part-throttle/boost conditions and modify the signal as well. (Easy to ass
but a pain to fit on the existing board.)

This thing is getting really exciting now since it reacts so quickly...and
for only $35 total in parts now. (Had to switch a few items around.)

As soon as i'm done with the testing on the newer model, i'll put one
together for you as well Richard. Need another "Test" vehicle. (Might even
have it ready before the New Years party!)

- Bernd