Re: Soldering Question ATTN: KYLE

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 20:10:46 EST

> No problem Kyle,
> I'm just glad that I could help. We should meet up somewhere and talk
> trucks, and I can get a chance to show off my new body color grille that
> cost $9100 and change :)

Man-o-man, I bet that is a darn purdy grille! Seriously though, I am going
to heat the garage up good enough this weekend with the ole' trusty torpedo
heater and try to do solder on the ring terminals. Just going to make sure I
have all the needed tools and the correct sized ring terminals for do this
job and do it right! I am going to buy some of those cheap clamp on battery
cable terminals if the soldering job doesnt turn out for the best, which I
am about 89% I should be able to solder those beasts on. Keep your cell
phone close, as that unexpected call from me may come through, hehe!! Beer
is free for help exchanged! Thanks again man,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6