Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 19:41:04 EST

Mike~
I feel your pain brother, when I got into my accident my truck was towed as
it was not drivable. When I got to the body shop 3 hours later, I found
that the tow truck driver(s) had stolen my Oakley sunglasses (in a
discontinued color..sniff..sniff) and ALL of the change that was in my
change holder and scattered all over my truck...they also went snoopin' for
amplifiers... they saw my cabling, and decided that they would look under
my back bench (with very dirty hands none-the-less) and try to find it...boy
am I glad that I had taken my woofer and amp out of the truck to haul some
people the previous weekend. $1500 in woofer and amp would not have been a
good thing to get stolen. I think that we should all get together and whack
the $hit out of some little punks soon.
~Josh
00 CC V6 (nice and pretty again)