Re: LMAO!! New tampon commercial/News Flash!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 23:11:16 EST

In an effort to raise the sagging attendance of females at all Dallas
Cowboys football games,Jerry Jones,the Cowboys arrogant owner announced
today,that immediately the Dallas cowboys will change their name to the
Dallas Tampons(sic)..

The y are good for only (1) period,and have no second string.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!

This one's for you Bernd ;)

>From: steve318@webtv.net (Steve Preston)
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: LMAO!! New tampon commercial (I know it`s off-topic,but....)
>Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:32:43 -0500 (EST)
>
>You guys see the commercial with the tampons dancing across the screen?
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who`s the ad-wizard who conjured this thing up?? Oh
>my God!!! First,the commercial comes out that says "Tampax was there" at
>Woodstock.OK,that was strange enough.(I don`t know about you,but that`s
>the first thing that comes to MY mind when I think about Woodstock!) Now
>this! Don`t they make the Lifetime channel for this kind of thing? lol.
>OK,I`m done.Sorry. :>)

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"