Re: Will, nice truck

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 03:21:27 EST

Jay, thanks a lot for the comments. The speed grilles are made by street
scene equipment.I got the upper pieces from a company in my Truckin'
magazine(can't remember which one now I've delt with so many of them!). I
got the lower sections courtesy of another DML'r-Thanks again Geoffrey
Hackbart!.The grille is really easy to install, and I have had absolutley no
problems with it.Nice piece.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html