Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: Robert Parrish (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 08:45:30 EST

Frankly I think a little "eye for an eye" stuff is good now and then. I
don't
mean you should go around kickin the crud out of everyone who gives you a
cross
eyed look or flipps you the finger while driving. But once in a while -
when
some real real bone head does somthing thats really dumb or ignorant... they
had it coming to them. If you think about it - somone that replies F off
old
man - when simply somone said "hey becareful", they probably arnt nice
people
to begin with. True - two wrongs don't make a right.... but revenge
sometimes
is a good thing - as long as no one gets hurt. (personally I loved the
"superglued wipers" LMFAO)

Ditto on the superglued wipers. The little prick had it coming.

Robert Parrish
Richmond, Va.