Re: 2001 calenders

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 14:43:49 EST

Great idea, that is exactly what I intended to do. I figure if you send $20,
the calendar alone is worth that plus you are helping with the group. Can't
beat it! Remember what a great resource you have here and think about what
owning a dakota would be without it. Think about the other things you have
gained from the DML such as great memories and new friends. Hell, $20 is
more than worth it without the calendar. Just some food for thought. Later

Ron Chapell

"Jeff Crook" <Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com> wrote in message
> Hey people! If you're ordering a calender( or even if you're not), now's a
good time to throw a couple extra dollars onto the order as a donation to
OUR group. Jon puts a lot of effort into this, and we should make sure it's
not coming out of his pocket . so ANTE UP

> Jeff Crook
>
> Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
> Largo, Fla ( near Tampa )
> Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
> K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
> Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
> Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
> Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
> Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts
(powder coated black)
> Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors,
Misc other visual stuff