Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 19:28:10 EST

Someone swiped the side of my perfect gen II last
novemebr....after 2 new body panels and a lot of
bangin on the bed and extracab, she was looking great
again.....then some stupid ^&%* decided to toss a can
of beans from a moving car and scraped a 4 inch
section in my newly painted door and bust my side
mirror. 2 hits in two months....errrrr and no one to
take the blame for either. At least yours doesn't cost
you anything. Still sucks though....I feel your pain.
Seth