Anyone see this goofy Isuzu V-Cross?

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 20:14:50 EST

I was in Chicago for the Bartender's Ball this week (Cheap Trick played, woo
hoo!) and I saw this odd-looking Isuzu Vehicross. It looked like some weird
bug-thing and had this plastic (actually polypropylene) body cladding over
the entire lower half. My favorite feature is the "futuristic matte black
hood insert." Hee hee... reduces glare, you know.

Just checked out the specs on it... 3.5L V6 24 valve, aluminum alloy block
and heads, 215/230 hp/tq, 4.30 axle ratio, 18" wheels, 11"/12.3" front/rear
slotted discs, 3955 lb curb weight.

Any of you rock-climbers hear anything about this bug? How about the engine?
V6-ers wanna know... :-)

http://www.isuzu.com/vehicross.htm

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed