RE: Re: Plug wires

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 11:38:26 EST

It's not more current. It's less current escape. Noise from electrical
leakage can cause misfiring by spark jumping to another wire. The MSD wires
become a necessity if you decide to use high power ignition or coil but are
still excellent if you remain stock.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile