Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 19:28:40 EST

I highly doubt that is an accurate statement.Mercedes is contributing
nothing to this whole deal,and they likely never have,unless this trend
sprang up out of nowhere.I know that Mopar Muscle(or Action)touted the
motor as Chrysler`s first all-new production V8 in 41 years.Besides,we
all know where Hemi`s are made. :>) I believe one mag even gave credit
to some people (in Chrysler) who worked on the design. Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance