Re: Odd Gas Question

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 22:38:31 EST

might be some bad gas. You might try running it on Charlotte municipal
water, it's probably more combustable than gasoline :-)
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Since the day I drove off the lot I have used 89 Octane in my Dak. 2 weeks
ago, I accidentally filled it with 87 Octane. The truck actually ran
better..... Ok.. odd but no problem.. the next time I filled it with 87
again.

This week, falling back into my old habits, I put 89 back in and it started
acting just a touch sluggish and I got some ping...

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Preacher