Re: 4 sale: bored t-body and MP PCM

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 11:37:11 EST

In a message dated 12/8/00 10:33:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Dakota31852@aol.com writes:

<<
 I might be very interested in both the TB and computer.... this is a very
 serious inquery, so let me know if you have any other offers, I have a 1992
 V8 so what you have would work perfectly on my truck, thanks man!!!!!!
Would
 like to contacct you personaly, so let me know at Dakota31852@aol.com
 PLEASE!!!!!!!!

 TJ

  TJ,
 I've had one offer for both for $175. Currently, 4 others are going to send
in bids. If you like, I'll keep you posted. I;m not trying to stroke you
here,TJ, but the MP and t body mod, especially for the 92s, really wakes them
up. It's the first mods I reccommend. I dropped 3 tenths with the comp.
alone. You will definitely feel it. The other thing is the linkage on the 92s
is different from all the others. It's pain to find cores with it unless you
use your own and want a lot of down time. It took me months to get mine from
F&B.
Tom