Hello from another new guy

From: Patrick O'Day (fogbot@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 16:22:13 EST

Hi all

I've been reading the archives for a few weeks and have enjoyed it
immensely.

I have a Y2K 4.7L auto Dak 4 x 4 white with a topper. Black knerf bars and
lot's-o-wax. I did a one inch lift just so it looks a tiny bit taller that a
stock Dak at a stop light. Also running with a K&N air filter and a useless
TB spacer (soon to be removed).

Future plans include catback and a bit cruncher upgrade. Also will look into
a 180 stat as soon as I can figure out which one to get. I haven't been able
to decide on which spark plug to try. Seems the group is some what divided
on this subject.

Patrick