Re: 4.10 install, let shop get gears for warranty reasons?

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 18:33:09 EST

1) ask the shop it they will warantee the job if you buy the parts.
2) shop around for the gears, is their price comparable? if so let them get
the gears
3) while its APART, at least do the bearings in the center. The axle
bearings are rather inexpensive, so it doesn't hurt to do them as well.
    (I just rebuilt the 9.25 in my GenIII on about 200 for hard parts.

Tony