Re: "Trucks" on TNN

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 21:23:40 EST

I watched it!! I was wondering also if that Hypertech
could remove the speed limiter on our trucks.As for
that Dakota they had on there,I don`t know why it had
fire shootin` out the back.Some numbnut must have
messed up the firing order.hehe
--- jay & dana <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote:
> I don't know if any of you watched Trucks today on
> TV but was wondering if
> Hypertech makes a plug-in type computer programmer
> for our Dakota's like the
> ones they used on the GM Trucks, or don't our
> computers work that way? How
> about that Dakota Jet Truck! Next week they are
> going to talk about the new
> Dakota Quad Cab.
>
> Jay

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.