RE: Which Trans.?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 10:49:16 EST

44RE

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of BlakDak97@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 6:16 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Which Trans.?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which trans I should have in my '97
CC Sport 4X4 V8 w/automatic trans. I'm installing a trans temp gauge and I
would like to install an aluminum trans pan at the same time. I have to
remove the pan to install the temp sensor anyway. I hope this doesn't reopen
the debate about which is better:
automatic vs manual, I bought the truck use and it works just fine for me
with the automatic. If I want to have fun off-road banging gears I'll get
out
my Baja-Bug.

Mike Rehberg
Rockford ILL.