Re: Trade-in question.Need to know something.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 16:48:35 EST

My credit rating should be excellent,if that`s what
you mean.I seem to qualify for everything else.At
least that`s what the telemarketers tell me! :>) I get
calls every evening just around dinnertime like
clockwork,so I must be one HECK of a good customer of
somebody. Steve P.
             <andylevy@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Are you sure you'll qualify? They don't give that
> 0.9 0X1.F727070616E55P+871PR to everyone,
> you have to meet certain requirements.
>
> Just don't want to see anyone get ahead of
> themselves.
>
> Steve Preston wrote:
> >
> > I have been watching all these 0.9Uommercials for
> Daks,and have been
> > feeling "trapped" with mine,since no one can fix
> it.How long do you have
> > to pay on a vehicle on average,before it becomes
> "trade-in-able"? I paid
> > $19,890 for my RC 4x4 V6 Sport automatic with a/c
> and the Infinity
> > System.It also has the 31" wheel/tire combo,road
> lights,slider rear
> > window,and big power mirrors.That`s it for
> options.I`ve been paying $383
> > per month (for 60 months) since Nov. 99. APR is
> 6.9%,I believe.Am I up
> > to the point of being able to trade from a V6 to
> V8 Dak with the same
> > options yet? Especially considering that they are
> practically giving
> > them away at this point? I am seeing on TV that
> you can save $4000-5000
> > on some of these Dodges,so I should be able to
> trade without my payments
> > going up,right? I want something that will run
> properly all the time,but
> > it has to be a Dak.I would like to end up with
> another 60 month
> > term,also.I don`t like 66 months....too long.I
> know that a lot of people
> > trade up every two years.Is that normally how long
> you have to go before
> > you have equity in your vehicle? Thanks. Steve P.
> >
> > 99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92
> Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
> > system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923
> Autolite spark plugs
> > Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that
> intimidates people into
> > establishing a safe following distance
>
> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ ---
> andylevy@bigfoot.com

> modesty, n.:
> Being comfortable that others will discover your
> greatness

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.